Tuesday, August 11, 2009

this and that.

I am going to try and post on this blog more than I have been. (good luck to me.)
I guess my problem is that I don't feel like I really have that much to write about that is of much interest.
I have been procrastinating on my house lately, I've been so busy with going to the beach, camping, painting and roller derby. ah! I think September holds more promise for house fixing than August does.
I have been spending a lot of my free time - which there isn't a lot of tending to my garden. I have been overloaded with cucumbers, and think I'm going to try and can some this week, maybe tonight if I have time. My tomatoes are starting to roll in like crazy. I ended up tearing up my cherry tomato plant because I just don't like them - they're always rotting before i eat them. The grass in my back yard is flourishing even though its constantly getting peed on by my dog cylar. I suppose that this is due to all the rain we've been getting. There have been consistent strong storms two to three times a week. I am so sick of the rain! not because I don't like the rain, I do...but when it pours buckets it starts to flood my poor basement. Though this flooding basement is good incentive to clean and organize it.
Boring.
In other news I think i will be able to pick up my falcon soon from where it has been stored in NJ for the past 9 months. I miss seeing it and driving it. I have been having quite a time getting the title transferred and getting antique plates for it, but i think in a handful more days these things will be in my hands. I can't wait to show off my car and get a garage in the city.
can't wait.

1 comment:

Abacus said...

I found this post to be riveting. Please, give us (your dedicated readers) more!