Sunday, November 29, 2009

holy moly.

I have been working hard... certainly not as hard as I could be working, but I am alright with that. my bedroom has basically been a construction zone for two and a half years... I've absolutely hated it every single day I have lived in this house and since I have recently stumbled upon a large amount of free time I concentrated a good amount on working on my room, finally. It was a fair amount of work since I've started, new windows, new walls, new floor. The last 3 weeks I had to finish putting in 3 feet of uncompleted flooring, a new soffit, spackle and sand the entire room and paint. I hung new curtains, I cleaned out my closet all my drawers and now it looks pretty good. Its not quite complete because it needs moldings and window sills and is going to cost a little more than I can afford at the moment...but for now I am very happy with my bedroom. onto the next project I go!
bedroom!!

3 comments:

Abacus said...

Beautiful. I like it; it's like a bedroom and greenhouse all in one. Did you make the curtains?

Abigail said...

I love it!

Kristin G said...

No I bought them at target a long time ago. they were kind of spencive but I like them.