Friday, September 26, 2008

Palien.

I found out about an hour ago that Sarah Palin is in Philly and she's going to the Irish Pub, which is a really douchey bar down the street from my work. I'm sad to report I went there a couple weeks ago for a going away party for a coworker, had one beer and left.
I find it rather interesting that Palin is HERE because Philly is ridiculously liberal. A bunch of boys I know through a friend I went to college with and who I now work with are going to shout things at her wearing t-shirts they printed themselves. If you'd like to see these gems feel free to look.

I'm sure there will be unlawful arrests of people for yelling lude things at her as usual. Instead of wasting my time on sarah palin, I think I'm just going to go to the Memphis taproom tonight and drink a few beers and watch the debate.

In other news I bought a different sarah palin shirt today because it made me laugh and I have not yet seen anyone wearing it. It came with other free things. yay free.

1 comment:

Abacus said...

I have been checking out pictures of the protesters, but I haven't seen any of these guys you know. Do you know if they were able to actually get into the bar wearing those shirts?